Dalai Lama Millenium Message
The flowing is what has been going around the internet as the message from the Dalai Lama, but while nice words, it is not the real message, to read his whole message;
This is what The Dalai Lama has to say on the millennium, all it
takes is a few seconds to read and think.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE:
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think
back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current
situation. Don't bring up the past
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love
for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
LAST THOUGHT NEXT THOUGHT
FOR MORE INSPIRING THOUGHTS CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S THOUGHT AND ARCHIVE PAGES
Flower & Garden
Each issue of Flower & Garden provides readers with down-to-earth guidance for growing everything from apples to zucchini and asters to zinnias, plus tips on planting and caring for trees, shrubs and lawns, and landscape design. It also offers guidance on selecting and maintaining lawn and garden tools and equipment and much, much more.
|E - The Environmental Magazine
E is an environmental magazine that strives to educate, inspire and empower Americans to make a difference for the environment. Published bimonthly, E is chockfull of everything the budding environmentalist needs to know, from "rainforests to recycling" to "personal to the political." Each edition contains thorough reporting on key environmental issues and trends, news, industry and consumer product updates, food and health issues, lifestyle tips, commentary from leading thinkers and doers, reviews of new books and films, and announcements of campaigns, events, and conferences.
FOR MORE GREAT THOUGHTS, ARTICLES AND PICTURES TAKE A TRIP THOUGH THE ARCHIVE PAGES.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THIS SITE BY VISITING AND BUYING FROM THE SPONSORS LISTED ON IT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO PLACE THIS SITE ON YOUR FAVORITES, SPONSORS ONLY PAY FOR VISITORS THAT LINK DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE. THIS MEANS COMING HERE FIRST, BEFORE GOING TO A SPONSOR, EVEN ONE YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM BEFORE. THANK YOU FOR HELPING.