HOW TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL
OF INSANITY AND DRIVE OTHER
1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)
3. Insist that your e-mail address be:
4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
6. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'IN.'
7. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
8. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
9. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors"
10.Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."
11.Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
12.Adjust the tint on you monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire working area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
13.Don't use any punctuation.
14.As often a possible, skip rather than walk.
15.Ask people what sex they are.
16.Specify that your drive through order is "to go."
17.Sing along at the opera.
18.Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
19.Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits.
Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.)
20.Send e-mail to the rest
of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example: "If anyone needs
me, I'll be in the bathroom."
20.Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example: "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."
21.Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.
22.Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party, because you're not in the mood.
LAST THOUGHT NEXT THOUGHT
the News: Oprah's Selections
View My Guestbook
|Create a Nature's Way Virtual Greeting||
REMEMBER YOUR PETS, PLANT SOME FLOWERS IN THEIR MEMORY
FOR MORE THOUGHTS CHECK OUT "YOUR THOUGHT" AND ARCHIVE PAGES AND DON'T FORGET TO LOOK OVER MY WEEKLY COLUMN.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THIS SITE BY VISITING AND BUYING FROM THE SPONSORS LISTED ON IT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO PLACE THIS SITE ON YOUR FAVORITES, SPONSORS ONLY PAY FOR VISITORS THAT LINK DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE. THIS MEANS COMING HERE FIRST, BEFORE GOING TO A SPONSOR, EVEN ONE YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM BEFORE. THANK YOU FOR HELPING.